Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jaime Drops By

My Second Life wife is the sort of charming and open people that other people just naturally like and want to be around, so any friends that I happened to bring into our relationship have, more often than not, become her friend as much as they were my friend. The person you see here is a good example. Jaime was one of my oldest Second Life friends and now she hangs out with my wife all the time, way more than she ever hung out with me, haha. Anyhow, I dropped in on them the other day on my wife's working platform and Jaime put on the Patriots gear my wife made and let me click a few pictures. (She also let me get a ton of pictures of her wearing various things from her enormous inventory of Second Life clothing, stay tuned, the next weeks should be a lot of fun here!)




In case you're new or are just catching up on your reading, all week long I will be posting pictures of my wife and her friends in the New England Patriots gear that my wife made for her Second Life Avatar in support of "my team" making it to the Superbowl. I know that many readers might be Giants fans, and this isn't intended as any sort of slight, but rather a celebration of how awesome my SL wife is (she's not even American so this is definitely not her team). All throughout the week I'll be posting pictures and videos from the photoshoots here and on my other blog, go take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment