Sunday, January 29, 2012

Brandie Does the Patriots

Ok, that's misleading, it should of course say Brandie does Patriots Gear, and then, note that it's home-made Second Life Video Game Patriots Gear that is intended to show our fandom. Ok, I'm not good at legal disclaimers so I'll shut up, but here is my wife's best friend Brandie in the Patriots kit my wife made to surprise me with. Do I have the best virtual marriage ever or what? Any other guys have their wives inviting their hot friends coming over to pose for you? Again, I'll just shut up and show the girl, she's breathtaking. Go Pats!




5 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGEEE Patriots fan. Love this!! Where's #81. That's my mann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure who's going to win, but I hope I have the right squares in the bar bet I made last night~! Nice avy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant. She's so sexy. Have her dress up in Irelands rugby team shirt!

    ReplyDelete